Wixom Christian School has enjoyed a heritage of Christian Education in the Southeast part of Michigan for close to 34 years. From Toddler to Grade twelve we offer a quality, college preparatory education amidst a rich spiritual environment. With close to 140 students from preschool to grade twelve, we are able to enjoy small class sizes and afford individualized instruction. A caring staff focused on spiritual discipleship and a family atmosphere make education at WCS unique and of eternal value.
- To prepare hearts through the integration of Biblical instruction in every subject
- To prepare students to live successfully, by knowing and doing the will of God.
- To encourage students to think clearly, logically, and independently.
- To help students achieve mastery in study, computation, and communication.
- To provide students with opportunities to develop and use God-given abilities.
- To prepare each student for spiritual leadership.
- To develop moral, ethical and spiritual discernment.
Extracurricular for Sports and the Arts
WCS provides unique opportunities for league competition in basketball, volleyball, and soccer with other Christian Schools. Each student has the opportunity to participate in choir, band, school play, Spring and Christmas Programs and individual competitions organized through MACS.
Technology in the Classroom
WCS embraces the benefits of technology and its ability to prepare students to be successful in our ever changing society. Utilizing interactive whiteboard technology, teachers are able to integrate multiple informational streams into a coherent lesson individualized for their students. Opportunities to utilize tablet technology and integrate technology into the core curriculum of Science and math is available. Computer skills and typing all in a state-of-the-art computer lab.
WCS provides unique electives Mentoring, Drama, Art, PE, Rosetta Stone Language Lab, and Life Skills to sharpen a student’s ability to lead and communicate effectively in today’s competitive society.
WCS retains interactive, degreed professionals, who are competent in their field of study. Most staff have an undergraduate and post graduate degree in their field of study.
13 Years Exp.
Syllabus : Economics, Marketing & Finance
PhD, Medical Sciences
Syllabus : Physics, Chemistry & Biology
Syllabus : Computer Science & Robotics
Syllabus : English, Language & Arts